Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Israel.1

Israel has been surreal.
The fact that I'm actually here is blowing my mind, but even crazier is the fact that I'm in Jerusalem!
Emotions are flying.
I'm learning about this land, but I'm also learning about community.
Everyone on this trip is so different, with different minds, ideas of fun, and friend groups.
We laugh different, at different jokes with different friends.
But there is one thing we have in common, we are Christians in the Holy Lands.
I'm going to learn a lot... But it might not just be about this land.
I need perseverance, because I've never been stretched this much in my life.
I'm at the nearing the peak of the craziest year of my life, and there are times when I'm not sure if I'm going to make it...
By the grace of God and his sustaining Spirit, I will not only finish this trip, but I will be changed.
It's not going to be easy or glorious.
But I've learned thus far on this trip, things are only glorious when they are sanctified.
Thus land is only holy because God chose it.
I am only holy because God chose me.
This trip will change me because God is changing me.
It's about Jesus.


Ps. Here is where I'm staying for 3 weeks 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

my name is kourtney price, wife of derek price.